Monday, April 23, 2007

I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Artie has been accepted into a summer studio arts program at Skidmore College. It was quite a haul getting her application accomplished. Artie was resistant and dragged her feet the whole way. Michael and I worked hard on this application and we are so thankful that she got in. And of course, once she got her acceptance packet she's all over us to get things done. She wants to have it all ready by yesterday. Go figure.
These are few of her portfolio pictures. She applied for two studio classes drawing and painting. Chosen because she works in 3D and feels that she needs more classic training to continue in her art profession.
Here are the pics:


I guess the apple doesn't fall from the tree.

3 comments:

Annalise said...

Congrats to Artie - and you, for doing that application! The pictures - wow! She really is talented!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Artie, you're amazing! I love all of the picture, but especially the jewelry. Absolutely beautiful.

MF said...

How beautiful! It reminds me alot of the stuff my sister does (I'd link, but all of her photos are private--she's new the internet and very cautious, paranoid :). Congrats, congrats! Sounds like so much fun.