Monday, November 06, 2006

AND SO MUCH MORE.....

Wow. I'm back. My pinky finger is feeling much better. It's still not a pretty sight but it's not hurting like it did. As for my cold...I've got that Lauren Bacall husky, sexy voice thing going on and I need to take a nap every afternoon. We were in New Hamshire this weekend (another blog entry) and we went to the state liquor store and bought a bottle of Jim Bean so that we can have hot toddies at night. If nothing else I get loopy enough to get a decent night's sleep.
This is going to be a brief blog because I need to get dinner going and I have my weaving class this evening.
I want to share some Halloween pictures with you all.....
Halloween is one of our favorite holidays. We set up our 10x10 Easy Up tent out in front of the house and give out hot mulled cider to the grown ups and non edible treats to the kids. This year we had tombstone stickers, halloween tattoos, bloody hands and feet (these were sticky and gushy), and trick candy (they looked like taffy but when you unwrapped them there was a plastic bug inside). We order all our non edible goodies from the Oriental Trading Company. It's the most amazing outlet of cheap crap that I have ever come across. It's amazing the shit you can buy in gross. This is a picture of our set up this year...

This is a better picture of Michael's pumpkin. Pretty cool, huh?

This is Xan and her friend Gretchen. Gretchen is the little old lady who bakes and Xan is her plate of chocolate chip cookies. What a crack up they were....

Lastly, this is a dish that Xan made for us. She makes dinner one night a week and the week before Halloween she made spaghetti with eyeballs.....

This is my brief post about Halloween. I hope that everyone else had as much fun as we did.
There is so much more to catch you all up on....a scarf I made for a friend, my mother's quilted clothing fashion show, and so much more.....

No comments: