Tuesday, November 13, 2007

And that morning's moment of greatness was over.

I awoke yesterday morning feeling refreshed and perky. That's pretty unusual for a Monday morning after a show weekend. And even more unusual because we drove home the night before and got in around midnight.
So I am feeling spunky and I am getting all sorts of things accomplished all before 8AM. I am amazing!! I did the banking, wrote a post, put together some pictures of a baby blanket that I took off the loom...I am multi-tasking away. I put the sausage on the stove to make sausage and eggs for breakfast. I am a goddess. I put in a load of laundry, I check the printer, do some more futzing and then the perfect alignment of my morning crumbled.Oops! I forgot about the sausage burning away. But all was not lost...we ate them anyway with our omelets. And that morning's moment of greatness was over.

No comments: