Friday, April 09, 2004

Finishing up my quiz.

Today I figured out how to make letters bold and M helped with a few additions. Like I now have the correct time and stuff like that. And...I think that in a few days I will know how to let people comment. Thanks Mani!!

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

That we all think of everybody as fellow humans and make sure that everyone is ok.

Do you like to dance?

Yes.

George Bush:

Too scary, I don't want to go there.

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

She is and her name is Artie.

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Alexander, Xander for short.

Would you ever consider living abroad?

All the time. We come up with all sorts of ways to get there. The current is to get our apartment in Saratoga fixed up nice and then do a house swap. I think that Glastonberry, England is high up on our list of places to live. We want to travel
just about everywhere!!

Ah, the quiz is done. Today A is having a birthday party. For party fun the girls are going to dye their hair. We went out and bought pink, purple, blue, and red. I am now in the posession of a nice big tub of hair bleach. I think that I will get purple streaks. A is very excited about doing M's hair. She has come up with the idea of braiding his hair and then putting the bleach on whatever hair shows...then after you bleach it you put on a range of colors. After he unbraids his hair it will polka dotted. He is much braver than I. I will let you all know how it comes out.
A rented "Night of the Living Dead" for some fun watching. The kid has good taste...she likes the classics.
Blessings....V


No comments: