Thursday, April 08, 2004

Maybe someday I will figure out how to let people make comments about my blog and maybe I will figure out how to get some links set up. Maybe......
I got these from my friends blog. I do appreciate her so!!!



Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says.

...up to two days ahead of time, but postpone adding the bell pep.... "Still Life With Menu" by Mollie Katzen.

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?

X's Yamaha electric piano.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Law and Order. It was a repeat I went to bed.

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

M is cooking dinner in the kitchen. A is asking him all sorts of questions about his grandparents and what they were like. I hear part of him telling her that they were nothing like my parents. (Thank God!!!).

When did you last step outside?

This afternoon I drove X to her piano lesson. Then we went and borrowed a vcr from a friend for A's birthday party tomorrow. She is having an outdoor sleepover and wants to watch movies in the tent.

Before you came to this website, what did you look at?

www.utterchaos.blogspot.com.

What are you wearing?

Jeans, black shirt, and black slippers.

Did you dream last?

Most likely. I very rarely remember them.

When did you last laugh?

In the car today. X and I were listening to the Prairie Home Companion Joke show from 2001. How many dull people does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?

A golden wheat paint that I mixed myself with my friend Vince. I love it!! A shit load of ceramics...this is M's studio. And three paintings by an artist buddy who has a great sense of humor. M traded for them.

Seen anything weird lately?

Yeah. One our tenants brought her adult son over to meet us. Not once during the whole time he was here did I see his teeth. Even when he smiled his lips just sort of spread out not up. I thought it was weird.

What do you think of this quiz?

I'm doing it aren't I? I like the glimpse of someone that you get.

What is the last movie that you saw?

XMen 2. Watched it with the girls on our new DVD player. I can honestly say now that I don't think DVD's are so great!!

If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

First...what would I buy first. I would want to buy airline tickets!! Probably it would have something to do with our house on Lopez.

Tell me something about you that I don't know?

I am such a blabber mouth anyone who knows me...knows about all there is to know. At the moment....I am done with living on the East Coast mostly because of my parents. They are very disrespectful to me and my family and basically just a pain in my psyche!!! I have an ulcer..Definitely because of them!!

It is "games night" and Mark and Terry are here. I'll finish up the quiz tomorrow. Blessings...V

No comments: